Subject: Re: Problem with "screen -r"
To: Mindaugas <unex@linija.org>
From: Rhialto <rhialto@falu.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 07/01/2006 12:14:20
On Fri 30 Jun 2006 at 16:07:13 +0300, Mindaugas wrote:
> By the way, talking about 3.0, here is another problem of screen:

I was just about to say the same. I found and fixed a 64-bit problem in
the configure phase, causing it to think that (on LP64) we used terminfo
instead of termcap.
http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=33808

However, later on I found another issue, and for some reason it doesn't
want to add to my pr, so I'll mention it here: