Subject: power management support results?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: current-users
Date: 06/27/2006 09:45:42
Is there any webpage or file that lists the hardware and the power
management support?

Or are the mailing list archives the only place?

I am looking to buy another laptop and hope to have a very long battery
life.

(The Hewlett Packard 110 and Portable Plus laptops I used in the 80's with
8086 and ram disk and full size keyboard and big (at that time) screen, I
think ran for 16 to 24 hours. And the ram disk held the data for up to
three months. We could easily take it camping for a few days with no
electricity. I know it is off-topic, but any laptops 20 years later
that can do that?)

 Jeremy C. Reed