Subject: Re: Booting the fresh 3.99.21 i386 iso ...
To: KlinT <klint@klintcentral.net>
From: KlinT <klint@klintcentral.net>
List: current-users
Date: 06/25/2006 17:42:08
The only way I've found to make my installation working is the =20
following :

On an empty hard drive, installation of a previous 3.99.21 version cd =20=

( without GCC4 )
Boot it
Change CD to the newest one ( 3.99.21 with GCC4 )
 =46rom (cdrom)/i386/binary/sets/
uncompress all sys packages ( base / comp / etc / games / man / =20
misc / ... ... ... ) to the root directory.

before rebooting, change rc_configured to YES in rc.conf

reboot & check or reconfigure the system

Thats the hard way :D LOL

Le 25 juin 06 =E0 16:55, KlinT a =E9crit :