Subject: Re: HEADS UP: timecounters (branch simonb-timecounters) merged into -current
To: Frank Kardel <kardel@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 06/23/2006 08:34:10
--vRCs+Tj6pwiFrQdW

On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 01:10:26AM +0200, Frank Kardel wrote:
> The FreeBSD implementation of Poul-Henning Kamp's timecounters
> was ported and committed to NetBSD-current.
> [..]=20
> Further information:
>    Timecounter Paper: http://phk.freebsd.dk/pubs/timecounter.pdf
>    Current Status: http://www.kardel.name/timecounters-status.html
>    NTP Nanokernel: http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/html/kern.html

I noticed that there are several manpages in section 9 that don't seem
to reflect these changes, eg time/mono_time(9), and no manpages for
the new api, eg getnanotime().

I also don't see manpages/docs mentioned on the todo/status pages.

Were they written and just overlooked during the merge?  Do they still
need to be written? Were they just overlooked entirely?

--
Dan.

--vRCs+Tj6pwiFrQdW

--vRCs+Tj6pwiFrQdW--