Subject: wpa_supplicant retries/resume (was ACPI)
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@astron.com>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 06/21/2006 07:48:16
--YjUCIDG0UL7zSTfa

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 09:40:09PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> I've seen it die without suspend/resume involved... Just losing contact
> with the network seems to be enough.

Even more tangentially, I've suspected it of failing once because the
DNS server in my resolv.conf became unresponsive.  I have no idea how
or why that might affect wpa_supplicant to this degree, and perhaps it
was coincidence, but nothing else untoward was going on at the time
and it had exited by the time I got around to figuring out why my
wireless had fallen over.

--
Dan.

--YjUCIDG0UL7zSTfa