Subject: Re: "sendmail" configuration file issue should be fixed
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.org.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 06/15/2006 21:39:24
In article <200606151722.k5FHMqqL024440@egsner.cirr.com>,
	eric@cirr.com (Eric Schnoebelen) writes:
> 	No, it doesn't contain uucpd (I seem to remember that
> herbertf and I talked about that at the time we were working on
> the uucp packages..)

I really prefer "uucpd" over using "uucico -l" because it uses the
system password database. I even ported it to Linux many years ago.

> Have the coverty fixes been passed upstream to Ian Taylor?

I don't know. I didn't make any of them myself. Somebody just pointed
out to be that a Taylor UUCP Package should contain them.

> In the mean time, I'll try to take a wack at getting the
> additional changes and patches put together for pkgsrc.

That would be great. If you submit a PR please ping me directly and
I'll have a look.

	Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                                  http://scheler.de/~matthias/