Subject: Re: nfs in i386-current is still kind of broken, isn't it?
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
From: ober <ober@linbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/23/2006 09:06:49
Try 'tcpdump -s 250 -w TRACE.nfs port 2049'
Make sure what ever it is you are copying over nfs is not
something that is 'secret'.

We can take a look and see if MOUNT is failing.

-Ober

Richard Chesler: [Reading a piece of paper] The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club?
Narrator: [Voice-over] I'm half asleep again; I must've left the original in the copy machine.
Richard Chesler: The second rule of Fight Club - is this yours?
Narrator: Huh?
Richard Chesler: Pretend you're me, make a managerial decision: you find this, what would you do?