Subject: Re: Postfix and SQL
To: Rui Paulo <rpaulo@fnop.net>
From: Marcin Jessa <lists@yazzy.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/13/2006 18:21:55
On Sat, 13 May 2006 16:37:31 +0100
Rui Paulo <rpaulo@fnop.net> wrote:

> On 2006.05.10 20:54:59 +0000, Marcin Jessa wrote:
> > On Wed, 10 May 2006 20:56:00 +0100
> > Rui Paulo <rpaulo@fnop.net> wrote:

> > > No.
> >
> > Why not ? The source tree in the base already has all the files needed for that.
> > Having such an option set to NO as default would make no harm.
>
> That would require us to support such configurations.
> Not to metion the fact that you need pgsql headers to build postfix with pgsql
> support.

Exactly, if you install pgsql or mysql package you would be able to add that make
flag to mk.conf (e.g WITH_MYSQL5=YES) which would be set to "NO" by default not
to break vanilla builds without the additional headers.
I understand one can as well install postfix package and enable all the needed options
but my point is we could make these options avaliable since we already have
postfix in the base.

Cheers
Marcin.