Subject: "No buffer space available" with ath on current
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Teijo_R=F6nk=E4?= <teijo.ronka@gmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/17/2006 17:07:47
Hi

I recently bough a D-Link DWL-G520 wireless card for my i386
NetBSD-box.  I noticed that there was no support for that card in
stable kernels, so I downloaded the current kernel 200604080000Z and
gave it a go.  It recognizes the card and seems to work most of the
time.
However, about twice in the last ten days, the card has stopped
functioning, and my log is filled with this kind of messages:

send_packet: No buffer space available

If I use ifconfig to bring the interface down and then up, it starts
to function again, waiting does not fix this.

Anyone else having this kind of problems? Also, any idea if the new
ath-driver will be pulled to stable branches, I'm not that much into
running a current kernel.

Thanks in advance,
    Teijo