Subject: Re: Getting ready to branch for 4.0
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@intostroy.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/12/2006 09:53:19
On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:56:15 +0200 Martin Husemann wrote:

> Dear NetBSD users,
>
> the NetBSD project is about to create the netbsd-4 branch for the NetBSD 4.0
> release. However, before starting the release process, we would like to fix a
> few bugs that we consider show-stoppers.
>
> The following list is what the NetBSD developers came up with. If you
> would like to suggest adding "your favorite bug", let us know.

Oh, thanks for a chance! :-)

Then I'd add two PRs more to Non Critical section:

bin/21334: NAT halts on ipfs(8) restore in case of ftp proxy used
	This is mine report and I'm testing it now. PR age is since 1.6
	and it's time to close it.

kern/32473: GUS PnP audio device seem to be broken in NetBSD 3.0
	Report originated by Zbigniew Baniewski. After discussion on
	netbsd-users@ Zbigniew and ben@ both own real hardware and
	can do some testing here.

--
Mishka.