Subject: Re: Resolving NForce4 ACPI issue - thanks
To: David Brownlee , <port-amd64@netbsd.org>
From: Frank G Logan, III <fglogan@wasabisystems.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/03/2006 06:49:30
Wasabi and AMD may be able to help here.  What exactly is desired to help
Frank on this?  We can probably get a couple of Tyan boards and processors
if someone can tell us which ones are best..

Frank G. Logan, III
President and CEO

Wasabi Systems Inc.
500 E. Main St.
Suite 1520
Norfolk, VA 23510

http://www.wasabisystems.com
email: fglogan@wasabisystems.com

757.248.9606 (VA)
757.339.1922 (Cell)
925.885.3092 (eFax)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email and any attached documents may be confidential and property of
Wasabi Systems. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose,
copy, distribute, or act in reliance on the information in this email.