Subject: Re: Resolving NForce4 ACPI issue - thanks
To: None <port-amd64@netbsd.org, current-users@netbsd.org,>
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 04/02/2006 23:17:23
 	For anyone tuning in late, this is to get an NForce4 based
 	motherboard with a dual core AMD64 CPU to the amd64 portmaster
 	(fvdl), to fill a gap in his development kit and to make
 	it easier for him to track down an ACPI interrupt routing
 	issue on NForce4 boards.

 	I would like to thank again those who have contributed to
 	this, so far there has been almost 100 GBP in contributions,
 	and one person has offered to pay half of the remaining
 	cost (whatever it may be).

 	At this point I've just bought the following items which
 	will be delivered to the UK then shipped on.

 	- Athlon 64 (ADA3800BVBOX) X2 3800+ Socket 939 Dual Core 2.0ghz 512Kb
 	  http://beta.ebuyer.com/customer/products/?product_uid=94640

 	- Asus A8N-VM CSM Socket 939 NVC51PV M-ATX VGA Gbit Lan
 	  http://beta.ebuyer.com/customer/products/?product_uid=98339
 	  If this board does not exhibit the ACPI interrupt issues
 	  I've agreed to find a different one that will.

 	- Kingston 512 DDR400 PC3200 Memory Module
 	  http://beta.ebuyer.com/customer/products/?product_uid=045120

 	The total is likely to be around 320 GBP (with the re-shipping
 	cost).

 	This is not an 'official NetBSD' action, but if anyone else
 	would like to contribute, just drop me an email.