Subject: Re: [RFH] Teredo on NetBSD
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: David Young <dyoung@pobox.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/30/2006 12:33:35
On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 06:20:16PM +0100, Rui Paulo wrote:
> Rui Paulo <rpaulo@fnop.net> writes:
>
> > If possible, can someone test NetBSD-current with the net/miredo pkg
> > for Teredo service availability ?
>
> Okay, I found and fixed the bug. Now tun(4) has working support for
> IPv6 and Miredo works.

Cool, thanks!

A few questions addressed to no one in particular:

1) Does anyone have makefiles for a reachover cross-build of Miredo?

2) Does anyone use Miredo on sluggish i386 embedded boxen, like the
   Soekris net45xx?  How does it perform?

3) Has anybody the desire to write an in-kernel teredo(4) virtual
   interface, perhaps as a Google Summer of Code project?

Dave