Subject: Re: X11 logs fill disk
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/13/2006 11:36:17
--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

Holger Rasch <Holger.Rasch@Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE> wrote:
=20
> At least for me, a 'sure' way to reproduce the error messages is

[...]

Thanks a lot!  This does reliably reproduce the problem, and I can now
confirm that bumping NOFILES helps.  While this doesn't really seem to
solve the actual problem with X, but prevents it from being triggered,
so it does resolve the 'logs filling the disk' problem.

Thanks!

-Jan

--=20
"The last time anybody made a list of the top hundred character
attributes of New Yorkers, common sense snuck in at number 79."

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO--