Subject: Re: [RFH] Teredo on NetBSD
To: Rui Paulo <rpaulo@fnop.net>
From: Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4@gmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/01/2006 10:01:57
On 01/03/06, Rui Paulo <rpaulo@fnop.net> wrote:
> "Chavdar Ivanov" <ci4ic4@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > server.c: In function `libteredo_send_ipv6':
> > server.c:260: error: `EPROTO' undeclared (first use in this function)
> > server.c:260: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> > server.c:260: error: for each function it appears in.)
>
> Are you running with -current headers?
> /usr/include/sys/errno.h should have EPROTO as 96.

It was indeed v 1.37. It compiled on one other -current box and
appears to be running. I've missed the last CD upgrade on the laptop,
apparently (my usual "method" is to run build.sh release, then make
the customized kernels for the three systems I maintain on -current,
then make and burn the ISO file - I've got a *lot* of coasters lying
around...;^).