Subject: Re: pf + current-GENERIC
To: matthew sporleder <msporleder@gmail.com>
From: George Georgalis <george@galis.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/13/2006 22:08:13
On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 09:44:02PM -0500, matthew sporleder wrote:

>I think a better solution might be to try tracking down why rcorder
>and /etc/rc.d/lkm1 isn't providing beforenetlkm as specified by
>/etc/rc.d/pf instead of replacing the files with these, less featured
>scripts.

Sure rcorder is important, but not sure what you mean by "better
solution" because my problem was a broken and confusing pf_boot
script, at the time I didn't see any /etc/rc.d/pf only a
/etc/rc.d/pf_boot which didn't seem to work -- maybe all the pf
stuff works now -- thanks for pointing it out.

Anyway, I thought your issue was the same as mine, not lkm.

Cheers,
// George

http://galis.org/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george@galis.org