Subject: Re: building -current odd warnings
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan RP <juan@xtrarom.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/02/2006 15:23:16
On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 15:16:29 +0100
dixie <dixieml@imap.cc> wrote:

> Hi list, I've just built macppc-3.99.15 from yesterday sources but
> while watching the screen I noticed some warnings appearing very
> frequently. They appeared also while building tools.
>
> As an example here follow one of those, they are all slightly
> identical.

I have to say that I hate to see warnings. And they were originated
from perry's changes from  __inline to inline and stuff like this.

I've been loving NetBSD's src tree because it had a few warnings
both userland and kernel, but now we are plenty of them building
the toolchain... IMHO that must be fixed.

Perry will you fix them?