Subject: Re: 1 open conditional
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org, apb@cequrux.com>
From: Ghislain Garcon <gigi_8439@yahoo.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 01/09/2006 08:36:24
Alan Barrett a écrit :

>On Sun, 08 Jan 2006, Ghis Gigi wrote:
>

>>I've succedded the installation of a NetBSD 3.0 from
>>FTP. I've downloaded the pkgsrc tar file from the
>>NetBSD-current and the syssrc tar file from the
>>NetBSD-3.0 directory. But what ever I try to compile I
>>get the same error :
>>make : 1 open conditional
>>make : fatal errors encountered bla bla bla...
>>

>Are you running NetBSD-3.0, or are you running domething else
>and trying to build NetBSD-3.0?

I'm running NetBSD 3.0 and i try to build my own kernel and programs
from pkgsrc

>What exactly did you do to get those errors?  What directory were you
>in, and what command did you issue?

When i get this error with th ekernel compilation I was in
/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/MYKERNEL and i've got the same in
/usr/pkgsrc/meta-package/xorg.

>>There is a file and a line but this is an include from
>>another file...
>>

>If you won't tell us what file and line number were in the error
>message, it's difficult for us to help.

I know. The problem is always in files like /usr/pkgsrc/mk/bsd.prefs.mk
or in /usr/share/...
I'll get the exact error message tonight.

Thanks

Ghis