Subject: Re: iop0: unable to retrieve HRT
To: NetBSD current-users <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/06/2006 11:15:44
Is it really an IOP device or is it a PERC/MegaRaid controller that
we don't know about yet? In the later case you can set the PERC/
MegaRaid BIOS to present the disks as I2O instead of MegaRaid, Though
I didn't have any luck with this on a PERC 3/DC in a 2550, it would
show the raw disks on SCSI channel B and not the ld units.

Can you post a dmesg?