Subject: Re: Azureus_2.2.0.2_linux.GTK
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.org.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 01/01/2006 11:03:24
In article <20060101042007.5a9035ca@orion>,
	Daniel Bento <danielbento@overdestiny.com> writes:
> I'm trying to install azureus, (not pkgsrc because i dont know why,
> i dont have azureus e my pkgsrc/net/...

There are other BitTorrent clients (at least bittorrent, mldonkey and
rtorrent) in "pkgsrc/net".

> Error reading modules file
> ** (<unknown>:18795): WARNING **: No builtin or dynamically loaded modules
> were found. Pango will not work correctly. This probably means
> there was an error in the creation of:
>   '/etc/opt/gnome/pango/pango.modules'
> You may be able to recreate this file by running pango-querymodules.

What version of NetBSD are you running? There was a bug in the Linux
emulation in NetBSD-current and 3.0_BETA which could cause this. But
it has been fixed a while ago before the 3.0 release. You will however
have to reinstall the SuSE packages after upgrading to a NetBSD version
with the fix.

	Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                                  http://scheler.de/~matthias/