Subject: Re: Marvell ethernet card
To: Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 12/04/2005 11:51:27
--------------enig7FA98320C0CE7BF92DA8F03A

Patrick Welche wrote:

>In fact this set of product ids makes more sense..

Sigh, never try to code while feeding a 2-year-old his breakfast.

So, looks like I was wrong, and this will take a little more work than I
thought - I really should finish up the sk(4) changes I've already got
out to the list before tackling this.  On the bright side, it should be
doable if you can help me with testing.  (I don't have any newer Yukon
gigE cards)

+j