Subject: Re: atu driver crashes on current
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Martijn van Buul <pino@dohd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/29/2005 20:57:55
It occurred to me that Stéphane Witzmann wrote in gmane.os.netbsd.current:
> The atu driver crashes on current (kernel + userland snapshot from a few
> days ago). I also tried on a 2.1 userland with a current kernel and had the
> same results. This problem is easy to reproduce, just plug the device and
> ifconfig it. See details below :

fwiw, I get the same with my adapter:

atu0 at uhub1 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0
atu0: Atmel AT76C505A, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 2
atu0: reattaching after firmware upload
atu0: at uhub1 port 2 (addr 2) disconnected
atu0 detached
atu0 at uhub1 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0
atu0: Atmel AT76C505A, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 2
atu0: MAC address 00:04:e2:a9:ef:ec

(Using 3.99.12)

--
    Martijn van Buul - pino@dohd.org - http://www.stack.nl/~martijnb/
	 Geek code: G--  - Visit OuterSpace: mud.stack.nl 3333