Subject: Re: HEADS UP: net80211/ath/iwi sync with FreeBSD
To: Vincent <10.50@free.fr>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 11/20/2005 09:59:46
--4+NAehRbGTL7rPxz

On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 10:57:20PM +0100, Vincent wrote:
> It is much better, but not completely cured.

I concur.  I don't see quite the same issues, instead of the carrier
transition I get what looks like a receiver lockup where the card will
xmit but not see replies, as I described previously.=20

I seem to be getting that less often now (given the limited
observation time).  Another improvement is that ath will now reattach
by itself when the AP is rebooted, rather than needing to be poked
with "ifconfig down up".

Thanks!

--
Dan.