Subject: Re: Looking for A/D & digital I/O interface for NetBSD system
To: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
From: Kevin Lahey <kml@patheticgeek.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/07/2005 11:54:40
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 13:08:08 -0500
Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil> wrote:

> I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive box/card/USB dongle/serial
> port thing that has a few digital output lines and at least one A/D
> converter.  [...] (I know the Soekris has digital I/O pins
> available, but I didn't see one that had any form of A/D on them).

I know jack about A/D, but I have been wondering about grabbing one
of these for some time:

	http://www.dataq.com/194.htm

I seem to recall that they had a Linux driver, and how hard can it
be to talk to it via a serial port (famous last words!)?  If you've
got the digital I/O pins elsewhere, maybe that'd do?

Good luck,

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net