Subject: Re: ath seems still buggy
To: None <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Marcin Jessa <lists@yazzy.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/19/2005 14:30:44
On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:09:35 -0400
Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 09:28:35AM +0000, Marcin Jessa wrote:
> > On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:29:35 -0400
> > Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com> wrote:
> > :
> > : In fact, I'm typing this through a Soekris with an Atheros
> > wireless : module in hostap mode right now.
> >
> > I did not mean occasional usage on a laptop but in real life
> > enviroment running as AP with clients connected to it.
>
> What part of "in hostap mode" did you miss?

What part of "real life enviroment" did you miss?
I am not talking of home-brewed small scale soekris boxes which are
useless/too slow for any modern WLAN Access Point.
An example of sysctl values letting boost up connection speed to
6Mbit/s on FreeBSD that I cannot setup on NetBSD:
dev.ath.0.tpscale=1
dev.ath.0.tpc=1
dev.ath.0.diversity=0

Another one