Subject: Re: Problems with NetBSD-current kernels after 2005-10-04
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Wolfgang S. Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus20051007@dailyplanet.dontspam.wsrcc.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/07/2005 10:17:44
tron@zhadum.de (Matthias Scheler) writes:
> My machine was running a "./build.sh -j 2" while it froze and paniced.
> So was a lot of I/O going but without involving USB.

I'm seeing a low-probability panic/autoreboot when playing mp3's and
oggs via gqmpeg.  It always seems to happen around the time the audio
device gets closed and reopened.  (This is on a one week old
-current/i386 on an athlon-32 Via board w. cmpci0 audio).

I don't know if this is related.

This machine was a power-supply donor, so there was a big gap when it
wasn't tracking -current.  For the past few weeks its been tracking
again and things just aren't stable any more.

-wolfgang