Subject: Re: ehci and bge randomly not working
To: NetBSD current-users <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@dtcc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/07/2005 20:30:38
I just came across a bug report on OpenBSD PR 4455 that describes the same
problem I'm having with EHCI. Except that it's on an nVidia AMD64 board.
I'll try his suggestion of running a non MP kernel, but it still sounds
like something is wrong in APIC interrupt handler/PCI Express land.

--
The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.