Subject: Re: Umlauts and FS
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
From: Zafer Aydogan <zafer@gmx.info>
List: current-users
Date: 09/12/2005 14:22:02
Thank you Johnny, that worked.

But now, the error messages are coming in German aswell.
Is there a way to keep messages in English, but display Umlauts ?

Another phenomenon is, that double tapping TAB (for tabcompletion), will
show Umlauts, without setting $LANG. But you can't tabcomplete, because of
the ?'s.
This works with bash and ksh.

$ ls
m?rchenprinz