Subject: Re: Building current from 2.0.2
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
From: Dan McGregor <danismostlikely@gmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/05/2005 16:46:29
On 8/5/05, Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de> wrote:
> > The command I'm using to build is:  ./build.sh -D
> > /home/src/destdir.i386 -T  /home/src/tooldir.NetBSD-2.0.2-i386  -U -R
> > /usr/newrelease distribution
>=20
> Did you start the build with a clean object directory?

I should have, because it was a source tree I had just grabbed from
CVS, and I had never tried to build before.  I don't know what the
real difference was, but when I actually specified every paramater in
the ./build.sh line, it worked fine.

After that, I had a bit of sorting out in /etc to get my system
working again :)  but thankfully the changes are reasonably well
documented.

>How old are your current sources?

At the time they were same day, so I guess that would be Aug 3, 2005.

Regards,
Dan