Subject: Re: The NetBSD Homepage
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Karsten Kruse <tecneeq@tecneeq.de>
List: current-users
Date: 06/19/2005 23:01:42
Zafer Aydogan wrote:

> At this point, maybe I can encourage to redesign the www.netbsd.org
> Website. I think, we should have a more fresh design. By fresh I mean,
> modern, new fashioned with corporate Design. To give examples, maybe
> like www.suse.com or www.redhat.com

I agree, however, both examples you gave are not the best possible.

Actually i think this is one of the ugliest websites known to me. It
should reflect NetBSDs elegance, instead it insults my eyes with strange
colors. Thats why i surf NetBSD.org mostly with closed eyes ;).

Seriously, i really think it is quite possible to use some css to fix at
least the colors. They should match the logo.

Karsten

--
        Homepage, Mac68k, A/UX-Links und Shorties: www.tecneeq.de
  ()    Linux/NetBSD-Anleitungen, Forum  und Chat: www.newbie-net.de