Subject: Re: How to help NetBSD help you.
To: Steven M. Bellovin <smb@cs.columbia.edu>
From: Stefan Schumacher <stefan@net-tex.de>
List: current-users
Date: 06/16/2005 21:45:22
--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

Also sprach Steven M. Bellovin (smb@cs.columbia.edu)
> In message <20050616101145.GC17378@marie.pcnet>, Ignatios Souvatzis write=
s:

> >THIS IS WHY I HATE THEM SO MUCH - I can't read the main part of
> >the page, because something is "moving" at the edge of my field
> >of view and draws my attention.=20
> >
>=20
>=20
> I very strongly agree.  (My current least-favorite banner ad is one for=
=20
> a U.S. cellular phone company, which features a moving black bar on a=20
> yellow background.  My hand *jumps* for the ESC key to stop it.)

Me too. I totally dislike animated GIFs and usually have them disabled
in Opera, but it is possible to create Animations that run only one
time, at least with Gimp. Disabling "loop forever" in the animation
dialog will let the ani run only once.

--=20
PGP FPR: CF74 D5F2 4871 3E5C FFFE 0130 11F4 C41E B3FB AE33
--=20
The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed.

Stephen King - The Gunslinger

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi--