Subject: Re: How to help NetBSD help you.
To: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Rhialto <rhialto@falu.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 06/13/2005 12:53:41
On Sun 12 Jun 2005 at 17:55:54 -0400, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> You don't need a PayPal account to donate; you can donate directly using
> your credit card, which PayPal will process on our behalf.

Which method incurs the lowest charges to you, in case somebody has a
PayPal account changed to a credit card in Euros? I expect it to be a
paypal donation in Euros, which PayPal in turn charges to the credit
card, but maybe my expectation is incorrect.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            --  rhialto/at/falu.nl
\X/ Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me to your .signature to help me spread!