Subject: Re: addicmp.o error while building release
To: Alessandro Manunza <alessandromanunza@tiscali.it>
From: Rhialto <rhialto@azenomei.knuffel.net>
List: current-users
Date: 05/19/2005 18:15:34
On Thu 19 May 2005 at 01:51:27 +0200, Alessandro Manunza wrote:
> And here is the answer: a few days ago, I tried to compile the ipf source,
> downloaded from the official site, running a 'make netbsd' & 'make
> install-netbsd' or something like these. After this (not good end)
> operation, I install a new full snapshot (20050506), hoping to overwriting
> the previous operation, but perhaps it in not so!!

Perhaps you have some files left over from that operation in your
source or object directories? That is a common reason for mysterious
failures. When in doubt, throw away some directories and cvs update
again to get them back.

> Alessandro
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            --  rhialto/at/falu.nl
\X/ Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me to your .signature to help me spread!