Subject: enabling serial port as a console
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Justin Newcomer <liquidice5@gmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/18/2005 03:55:00
hi

im trying to set up another netbsd system, this time a i386 port

my question is, since this machine is going to be running headless,
how can i set it so that i can bring up a console session via the
serial port

thats the way it is on my port-cobalt machine, but i didnt change
anything to get it that way, and i cannot see any differences in the
configurations that would make it work/not work

I searched google, but couldnt come up with anything that helped me out

if anyone has any advice, where to look, what files, anything
it would be greatly appreciated

-justin