Subject: Re: Tab completion in /bin/sh
To: Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh@jodi.nimenees.com>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: current-users
Date: 05/01/2005 22:07:39
On Sun, 1 May 2005, Eric Haszlakiewicz wrote:

> On Sun, May 01, 2005 at 01:03:32PM +0200, Karsten Kruse wrote:
> > Sascha Retzki wrote:
> >
> > > Of course it would be neat to make /bin/sh a /bin/sh and redirect users to
> > > /bin/ksh ;)
> >
> > BTW, any chance that we get the real ksh in base.tgz some day? I would
> > love it.
>
> 	So what features does that have that the current one doesn't?

We don't have ksh in the base today unless I'm confused.
But I fail to see the need. Is it difficult to just add it from pkgsrc if
you want it? (If ksh should be included, I might as well start asking for
tcsh, and others might want zsh as well. Any other shells out there. Maybe
we should include everything in base...)

	Johnny