Subject: Re: [HEADS-UP] IPsec NAT Traversal fixes
To: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Eisch <peter@boku.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/25/2005 22:44:57
Since this change, I can't compile a kernel with TCP_SIGNATURE enabled:

depending the kern library objects
depending the compat library objects
--- tcp_input.o ---
/builds/current/src/sys/netinet/tcp_input.c: In function
`tcp_signature_getsav':
/builds/current/src/sys/netinet/tcp_input.c:2711: error: too few arguments
to function `key_allocsa'
/builds/current/src/sys/netinet/tcp_input.c:2715: error: too few arguments
to function `key_allocsa'
*** [tcp_input.o] Error code 1
1 error

Do I need to use some other option flag or other IPSEC options?  My config
is basically:

include "arch/i386/conf/GENERIC.MP"

options               IPSEC           # IP security
options               IPSEC_ESP       # IP security (encryption part; define
w/IPSEC)
options               IPSEC_DEBUG     # debug for IP security
options               TCP_SIGNATURE   # TCP MD5 Signatures, for BGP routing
sessions
options               GATEWAY

no pseudo-device   ppp
#no pseudo-device   sl
no pseudo-device   gre
no pseudo-device   gif

pseudo-device   ppp             12       # Point-to-Point Protocol
#pseudo-device   sl              0       # Serial Line IP
#pseudo-device   gre             0       # generic L3 over IP tunnel
pseudo-device   gif             12       # IPv[46] over IPv[46] tunnel
(RFC1933)

options        ALTQ            # Manipulate network interfaces' output
queues
options        ALTQ_BLUE       # Stochastic Fair Blue
options        ALTQ_CBQ        # Class-Based Queueing
options        ALTQ_CDNR       # Diffserv Traffic Conditioner
options        ALTQ_FIFOQ      # First-In First-Out Queue
options        ALTQ_FLOWVALVE  # RED/flow-valve (red-penalty-box)
options        ALTQ_HFSC       # Hierarchical Fair Service Curve
options        ALTQ_LOCALQ     # Local queueing discipline
options        ALTQ_PRIQ       # Priority Queueing
options        ALTQ_RED        # Random Early Detection
options        ALTQ_RIO        # RED with IN/OUT
options        ALTQ_WFQ        # Weighted Fair Queueing

options         SHMMAXPGS=8192
options         MSGMNB=16384
options         MSGSSZ=64
options         MSGTQL=512