Subject: Re: tried to compile -current...
To: Havard Eidnes <he@netbsd.org>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 04/21/2005 22:52:01
On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 01:13:44PM +0200, Havard Eidnes wrote:

> This is because you have -I. and not -I${.CURDIR} in Makefile,
> and with obj dirs this is the problem you hit.

Ah.  Thank you.

> After fixing that, I stumble on a surprisingly large number of compile
> errors (when building for evbsh5, which was were I was in my cycle of
> rebuilds).

I am surprised.  When I built that on my laptop it was a clean
compile, I certainly wouldn't have committed if I it was not.  It
looks like it's time for me to update the laptop, the old tool chain
seems to be less picky for some reason.

Thanks a lot for cleaning up the mess and many apologies for creating
it in the first place :(

--
Brett Lymn