Subject: Re: no kerberos ticket issued at login
To: Jukka Salmi <j+nbsd@2005.salmi.ch>
From: Mihai CHELARU <kefren@netbsd.ro>
List: current-users
Date: 04/13/2005 23:20:01
Jukka Salmi wrote:
> Mihai CHELARU --> current-users (2005-04-13 09:48:27 +0300):
>
>>help-request: after I updated to latest current from 2.99.14 when I
>>login to system no kerberos ticket is issued. I haven't modified
>>krb5.conf and I beleive it's related to some configuration of pam but I
>>have no idea what to do. Any clues ?
>

> Do you use login or a graphical display manager? Have a look at the
> corresponding files in /etc/pam.d, they should make use of pam_krb5.so.
>
> I use Kerberos V on a current system, my /etc/pam.d is identical to
> /usr/src/etc/pam.d, and /etc/krb5.conf only contains [domain_realm]
> mappings; this works fine with both login and xdm.

Hello,

I use login so here is my auth part from /etc/pam/login:

auth            required        pam_nologin.so          no_warn
auth            sufficient      pam_krb5.so             forwardable
auth            sufficient      pam_self.so             no_warn
auth            sufficient      pam_unix.so             try_first_pass
auth            include         system

/etc/krb5.conf:

[libdefaults]
         default_realm = BLAH.COM