Subject: Re: no kerberos ticket issued at login
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jukka Salmi <j+nbsd@2005.salmi.ch>
List: current-users
Date: 04/13/2005 12:20:27
Mihai CHELARU --> current-users (2005-04-13 09:48:27 +0300):
> help-request: after I updated to latest current from 2.99.14 when I
> login to system no kerberos ticket is issued. I haven't modified
> krb5.conf and I beleive it's related to some configuration of pam but I
> have no idea what to do. Any clues ?

Do you use login or a graphical display manager? Have a look at the
corresponding files in /etc/pam.d, they should make use of pam_krb5.so.

I use Kerberos V on a current system, my /etc/pam.d is identical to
/usr/src/etc/pam.d, and /etc/krb5.conf only contains [domain_realm]
mappings; this works fine with both login and xdm.

HTH, Jukka

--
bashian roulette:
$ ((RANDOM%6)) || rm -rf ~