Subject: Re: promise sata TX2Plus not configured
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Lukas L. Diduch <count0@sdf-eu.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/09/2005 22:33:28
> bus_space() handles it.
>

> > Has anyone tried a Promise SATA card on a big-endian box?
>
> I developed the driver on a Ultra/5

Finally it's all my fault : The card is a  'promise sata II TX2plus' (the 1.5
GB/sec variant) instead of 'promise sata TX2plus'.  (the SATA models are already
sold out at my dealer who replaced them by the newer SATAII model (which btw.
is SATA 1.0 compatible..))
Guess nobody ever thought of writing drivers for SATAII already ? (with support
for sparc64 too :p) There are linux drivers on their homepage, which seem to be
lot of code. For now i have to switch, to a 'promise sata TX4' now which sould
be working well.

Thank you for all,
Lukas