Subject: Re: netbsd symbol table has bad start address 0x1
To: Park Chan-youn <phygeeks@gmail.com>
From: Jachym Holecek <freza@liberouter.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/23/2005 05:57:59
Hi,

[I hit reply-to instead of group-reply previously.]

> >It might be worth telling *what machine type* are you booting.
>
> I'm developing a customized version of NetBSD on Sandpoint-based system.
>
> >What did you do to the system just before you started seeing that
> >message?
>
> Unfortunately, I found that message after many changes had been made, so
>     I don't know exactly what have occured this problem. But I only
> modified machine-dependent part of the kernel.

Just guessing from a look at sandpoint: make sure you set startsym (and
endsym) variables correctly in locore.S. Maybe you rewrite r3 and/or r4
somewhere before that piece of code?

Also, this doesn't probably belong to current-users...

	Regards,
		-- Jachym Holecek