Subject: Re: mono experience cutting to subversion
To: NetBSD Current Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Dick Davies <rasputnik@hellooperator.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/11/2005 21:20:08
* Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh@jodi.nimenees.com> [0226 17:26]:
> On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 09:33:17AM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 02:22:47AM -0500, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> > > Me too -- which makes me especially happy that I can copy the entire
> > > NetBSD CVS repository to my own local systems for quick and reliable
> > > access even when my ISP is scrambling their routing tables.
> >
> > Me too - and I never thought about this aspect in the subversion context.
> > If NetBSD would switch to svn, what options would people have to completely
> > mirror the repository on their local disk? I guess we won't rsync the bdb
> > files?

Sorry , I kind of walked in halfway through, but I wondered if anyone mentioned
svk yet?

http://svk.elixus.org/

Not played with it myself, but it seems to be feature-ridden...

--
'Oh how awful. Did he at least die peacefully? ....To shreds you say, tsk tsk tsk.
Well, how's his wife holding up? ....To shreds, you say...'