Subject: Re: anoncvs problems
To: None <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/07/2005 15:24:17
Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com> writes:
> I will repeat my question of some months ago: can anyone actually give an
> example of a repository with anywhere near as many files and revisions as
> ours, with a couple of hundred active developers who semi-regularly
> check in, and well over 100 simultaneous checkouts at peak periods, that
> is managed by Subversion?

I'll give the answer I gave some months ago.

There are BIGGER repositories than we have being managed, at
commercial sites, with larger developer communities. We're not even
close to the size of some of them. If you want more info on this, scan
through the subversion mailing list archives, but people pipe up all
the time with much much larger file sets than we have under version
control.

Perry