Subject: Re: anoncvs problems
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/06/2005 13:22:01
--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 05:39:23PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 01:56:46PM +0100, Feico Dillema wrote:
> > On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 01:18:08PM +0100, Barry Bouwsma wrote:
> > > Can I ask you to check where your .no mirror is mirroring from, and
> > > if necessary, change it, so as not to pull corrupted source?
> >=20
> > I just stopped mirroring from anoncvs.netbsd.org. Will change to
> > rsync.netbsd.org later today when I have time to watch whether
> > that goes well.
>=20
> The problem is that rsync.netbsd.org doesn't seem to be updated any more.
> I tried it a few days ago (wenesday or thursday) when anoncvs.n.o was off=
line,
> and it fetched older version (by afew days) of files.

Okay, I guess the question becomes, now: where should one point rsync if
they want updated sources? {anoncvs,rsync}.netbsd.org both seem to be out of
the question, now.

Not trolling, just wondering where I should go to get updated sources,
preferably without having to resort to a daily crontab that pulls tarballs
from ftp. I would also prefer the rsync (or cvsup, if necessary) methods,
because having a local copy of the repository is very handy for cvs log,
diff, etc.

- Sean

--
 _