Subject: Re: amq -u fails on type:=program
To: HIROSE Yuuji <yuuji-netbsd@es.gentei.org>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/02/2005 14:24:10
--lEGEL1/lMxI0MVQ2

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 12:45:42AM +0900, HIROSE Yuuji wrote:
> Since 2.9.11 or around that...
>=20
> Unmounting by 'amq -u' fails on type:=3Dprogram filesystem.
> Is this my fault???

No idea. Try ktracing the unmount process. Since I'm not sure if the=20
unmount is handled by amq or amd, I don't know which one you should trace.=
=20
If it's amd, you can use the -p PID option to ktrace to trace amd. You can=
=20
have ktrace trace amq directly. I expect you'll want to use the '-i'=20
option to both to trace the child processes (the umount process).

Take care,

Bill

--lEGEL1/lMxI0MVQ2

--lEGEL1/lMxI0MVQ2--