Subject: Re: anoncvs.fi.netbsd.org status
To: None <sl@mikrolahti.net>
From: Kimmo Suominen <kim@tac.nyc.ny.us>
List: current-users
Date: 02/02/2005 16:50:58
Hi Sami!

I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you've had with keeping your anoncvs
mirror running.  It would be great to have a working mirror in Finland
again, and I appreciate the effort you are putting into getting it back
up and running.

Currently I still see the same issue with anoncvs.fi.netbsd.org as
before.  Do you have an updated ETR for when we can use it again?

Regards,
+ Kim
--
Kimmo Suominen