Subject: Re: anoncvs.fi.netbsd.org status
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Kimmo Suominen <kim@tac.nyc.ny.us>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/2005 23:58:39
Arto Huusko <arto.huusko@utu.fi> writes:

| On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Havard Eidnes wrote:
|
| > You're welcome.  If you're in Finland, you might try anoncvs.fi.netbsd.org
|
| Does that really work. I've been trying to use fi-mirror for some months,
| but have always had to give up. There are several problems

I contacted the anoncvs.fi.netbsd.org maintainer on Thursday (1/20),
and I got a response that the mirror should be back in business this
weekend.  Sadly, I have to report that it is still not working, at
least not for me, and not over SSH (keeps asking for a password).

I've reported this to the maintainer, offering my assistance if he
thinks it would be helpful.  Let's hope he finds a cure.

Regards,
+ Kim