Subject: Re: build.sh fails in libpam
To: Havard Eidnes <he@NetBSD.org>
From: Arto Huusko <arto.huusko@utu.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 01/21/2005 07:54:52
On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Havard Eidnes wrote:

> You're welcome.  If you're in Finland, you might try anoncvs.fi.netbsd.org

Does that really work. I've been trying to use fi-mirror for some months,
but have always had to give up. There are several problems

 - The latest is that it asks you for password, and it is not "anoncvs"
   as it used to be, nor does empty password work. That was a few weeks ago
   when I last updated
 - It quite often does not work, but throws "no permission", or "no
   space left on device" errors. The latter I can understand, if things
   are busy, the former I don't understand
 - The host's SSH fingerprint seems to change quite frequently, which
   is not exactly trust-inspiring

Of course, I realize I should be complaining to admins of fi-mirror, not
here... but just a heads up for people how might consider using that
mirror.

Anyway, anoncvs.se.netbsd.org seems to work very well for me.