Subject: Re: -current build status
To: None <wsoren@gmail.com>
From: Havard Eidnes <he@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/20/2005 19:05:21
> trying to build current (from severla different days) on i386 =

> fails at ramdom places like openssh to sendmail, =

> and nbmake errors, but the errors don't say much.

They do however say something, and you have not quoted what they
say, and it is hard to help without this information.

I have been doing "UPDATE" builds of -current, and I've not found
any unsurmountable problems.

> what is the status of -current? there any major change that is =

> currently preventing successfull builds?

It is supposed to build.  If it doesn't, we'll make some effort
to fix it.  As always with -current, there is no guarantee that
it will build at all times, but as far as I know it builds at the
moment.

> how to make build.sh more verbose ? passing -Nx to build.sh it's not =
helping.

"-N 2" should cause make to emit all executed commands.

Under "-N 1" the failing command will be logged as well.  You are
of course redirecting both stderr and stdout to a build log?

Regards,

- H=E5vard