Subject: Re: build.sh fails
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@tac.gw.com>
From: Teemu Rinta-aho <teemu@rinta-aho.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/12/2005 22:01:42
Christos Zoulas wrote:
> In article <41E57001.2070003@rinta-aho.org>,
> Teemu Rinta-aho  <teemu@rinta-aho.org> wrote:
>
>>#   compile  libutil/ttymsg.o
>>/usr/obj/tools/bin/i386--netbsdelf-gcc -O2 -pipe -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes
>>-Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-traditional
>>-Wno-uninitialized -Wreturn-type -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wcast-qual
>>-Wwrite-strings  -Werror  -pipe   -DLIBC_SCCS   -nostdinc -isystem
>>/usr/obj/usr/src/destdir.i386/usr/include -c
>>/usr/src/lib/libutil/ttymsg.c -o ttymsg.o.tmp
>>/usr/src/lib/libutil/ttymsg.c: In function `ttymsg':
>>/usr/src/lib/libutil/ttymsg.c:122: warning: implicit declaration of function
>>`iev'
>

> 1. where are you checking this out from?
> 2. have you tried removing the file?

I am doing rsync from rsync.fr.NetBSD.org.
It used to work (also after anoncvs breakdown),
but looks like not any more... I just did
a full checkout, and dozen updates, but
it didn't help.

Are there any mirrors syncing from cvs.netbsd.org
(not anoncvs.netbsd.org)?

Or, is there possibility to get access to
cvs.netbsd.org? I would like to keep testing
the current (on several different machines),
but now it seems like mission impossible.

Teemu